City v Everton post match

Frustrating. Serious thought and training needs to be given by Pep for penalties and corners. Better execution on those could well have seen a lopsided result.

Calm down lads. We looked VERY impressive and would win that game 9 times out of 10 on a replay.

We've nothing to be concerned about. Dropping points is always frustrating, but honestly all is good.

Pep demonstrated how relaxed he is, by bringing Kompany on.

Can't complain, you'll never see a team as lucky as Everton were in that game. 5-0 would have flattered them.

****'s trick by Barry making out Otamendi hit his face. Thought he was better than that.

Masterful time wasting and an insult to everyone that Oliver only added 4 minutes.

Coleman a dirty **** as ever.

Thousands of crosses to midgets and one-footed wingers playing on wrong sides.
Don't forget the numerous corners lumped in, why not play one short? Considering the quality of our players (and lack of height) we played into their hands. Having said that 2 pen misses we were robbed by the scousers (no pun intended)

same old shit. last season all over ? yes ? no ?
we faced shit teams the first 5 games then a loss ok no problem but 1 point in the last 3 games !! ok no team is invincible but with all this talk about philosophy style dominating the world or i don't know what you expect this team to bounce back from a bad result in this case 2 bad results ( te celtic game and spuds )

so as it stands i fully expect 2 losses in a row against Barca to end up 2 points behind Gladbach and having to play them at their ground it could turn nasty

De Bruyne cost us with 1st penalty miss...plus was not his best game..we're not potent up front as we should be...penalties aside how many shots on target did we have? did not look threatening enough. Clichy was made to look rank average...we have serious work to do!

To not score either penalty and to concede like we did its a stinker of a result for all the play we had and all the chances and half chances this is 2 points dropped. Going to Barca midweek we need more from the team. Over playing it too much at times. Also think if and when Kompany is fully fit he comes in for either Stones or Ottamendi as I just dont think that pairing is working at the moment. Also I think for Pep its a lesson learned again today. Start strongest team in home games as we just dont have the squad to be able to get the job done against a solid team like Everton. There keeper just was having a brilliant game with the saves he made today. Unlucky defeat but we didnt deserve to win it for missing so many chances. Fuck it sure we are still gelling and its a long hard season. The next 3 league games we must win and get that winning feeling back into the team again. Sooner as possible were playing well just so unlucky at times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.