City V Everton pre-match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Willy

Zabba Otamendi MDM Clichy

Navas Fernandinho Delph Sterling

Nacho Aguero

Subs Hart, Sagna, Yaya, KDB, Silva, Fernando, Angelino

Delph loses out for me.......Fernando is tougher and gets the nod, hardly put a foot wrong this season. I had the feeling during the West Ham game we were conserving energy for mid week.

I think Yaya was rested against Palace with West Ham and Everton in mind, and he'll be rested again against Villa so he'll probably play on Wednesday. I don't think Delph will be starting his 3rd game in 11 days.

Willy

Zabaleta
Otamendi
Demichelis
Clichy

Fernando
Yaya

Navas
Silva
Sterling

Aguero

Got to start well and not let them get any momentum. If they sit back, then our front four need to get to work and show their quality in tight areas. I am hoping [#sigh] that Pellers has noted Everton's defensive tactics from the nil nil.

I think Yaya was rested against Palace with West Ham and Everton in mind, and he'll be rested again against Villa so he'll probably play on Wednesday. I don't think Delph will be starting his 3rd game in 11 days.

Willy

Zabaleta
Otamendi
Demichelis
Clichy

Fernando
Yaya

Navas
Silva
Sterling

Aguero
No Fernandhino ?

Last edited:
Did everyone think Navas played well yesterday. I thought he was pretty average and is in most games he starts. He seems to look better for me when he comes on and changes games often for us.

I think we need to gamble in this one. Everton will come with defending in mind, ideally we need to score two goals anyway (I know 1-0 would do it after extra time) but even if Everton scored first we would still only need two to force extra time.

I would risk nacho in this one. Be a bit different for their defenders and put them under a bit more pressure early on.

Caballero
Zabaleta Otamendi DeMichellis Clichy
Sterling Fernandinho Delph Navas
Aguero Iheanacho

Hart Sagna Yaya DeBruyne Silva Fernando and a kid seat warming who won't get on even if we're 5-0 up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.