City V Everton pre-match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who underestimates the part that we the fans can play in this game needs to re-read these words from Sergio until it gets in their heads. If we want the players to be arsed then we need to show we're arsed too, and that means turning up and supporting the lads.
Well said. Need to go crazy, its a huge game and we are down.

Wish I was going. Think it will be a great atmosphere and if pellers thinks before he writes on that team sheet we'll be booking ourselves another trip to Wembley!

Pens;
1 Aguero
2 Yaya
3 De Bruyne
4 Silva
5 Hart
Haha I am not sure that I complete confidence in Merlin taking our 4th pen! Besides that I just read Kun's plea for the crowd to get behind the team from the first minute to the last. Well spoken Kun.

Does anyone know whether the game is sold out?

I would love to see the stadium rocking for this one, although I can't be there, sadly. I've got an Everton mate — a good lad — who said last night, rightly, that this is their season-defining game. After yesterday's result, they're even poorly placed for even a Europa League spot. So this is it, for them. We've got to be right up for it. I'm expecting this to be our best, most intense match of the season so far.

Play YaYa in a defensive two and it's Everton for the final. Need to run at them hard and fast with pace. A deeper defensive line is required to maximise counter artacking potential. Kelchi and Sergio must start together.

Play YaYa in a defensive two and it's Everton for the final. Need to run at them hard and fast with pace. A deeper defensive line is required to maximise counter artacking potential. Kelchi and Sergio must start together.
I know its far fetched but I have an inkling Pellegrini is not going to play Yaya, hence the 90 minutes against West Ham for him. Not sure if Fernandinho is ready to start, I think he should be.

I would love to see the stadium rocking for this one, although I can't be there, sadly. I've got an Everton mate — a good lad — who said last night, rightly, that this is their season-defining game. After yesterday's result, they're even poorly placed for even a Europa League spot. So this is it, for them. We've got to be right up for it. I'm expecting this to be our best, most intense match of the season so far.

Can you ask him why they always defend like Hector against us and utter shite against everybody else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.