City V Everton pre-match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone who underestimates the part that we the fans can play in this game needs to re-read these words from Sergio until it gets in their heads. If we want the players to be arsed then we need to show we're arsed too, and that means turning up and supporting the lads.

Everton have had the pain of conceding a 98th minute equaliser v Chelsea and a home defeat to Swansea so confidence should be low. (should by rights have conceded a last minute penalty winner to v us as well).

They are not all that so turning around the 2-1 deficit should be easy at home. (should have been 2-2 as we were denied another blatant pen in that game too.)

Martin Atkinson is the ref too. Pretty sure he was in charge when we beat Stoke in FAC Final 2011 and beat Mackems in the FL Cup in 2014. Think he may also have reffed the last game of the season v Hammers when we won the league in 2014. So I reckon he is a good luck charm (I will cling to anything given how shite we have been lately).

what makes me piss is the amount of red dippers going on about who they would like to play in the final...i would absolutely pmsl if Stoke turned them over......

Watched the Everton / Swansea game because the paint on my shed had dried , the "peoples club" supporters must question their players attitude , when they bust a gut when we come to town , but roll over and get a good rodgering when Swansea turn up at their door .No doubt they will again , play like their lives depend on it on Wednesday night and then go and get stuffed at Carlisle in the FA Cup . If they do get another dodgy referee decision on Wednesday and make the final , Klipperty Klopp will give Martinez a lesson they will never forget at Wembley , he is tactically in a different league , but the fact it will be a Mourneyside Cup Final love in is bad enough , but to see all the ex dipper pundits dribbling over the micky mouse trophy , and predicting world domination ,will be nauseating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.