City V Everton pre-match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-------------Caballero (I'd go Hart ...)
Zabaleta--Otamendi--Demichelis--Clichy
------------Fernandinho--Delph------------
-----De Bruyne-----Silva------------Sterling
--------------------Aguero--------------------

3-1 City (I hope)

Torn on whether or not to start Toure, but think I'd opt for Fernandinho and Delph, in the hope that it might allow us to start a game with a bit of energy and urgency.

Would certainly give Sterling license to get up alongside Aguero through the middle at times, too, e.g.

-----------Fernandinho---Delph------------
------Silva--------------------De Bruyne----
------------Sterling----Aguero--------------

ffs what ever happened to a straight foward win or extra time and pens,having away goals in this comp is ridiculous

It is standard in two legged ties regardless of the competition, no? I love it by the way...I think the away goal rule makes for fascinating return legs.

It is about time we showed how good we can be....we have some brilliant players. Let's forget all the negativity and just go and batter this team. Aguero, Silva, KDB, Yaya,Sterling and the rest.....just show me what you can do lads.....I'm waiting!!!!!!!.

I reckon come 90 minutes it will be the same result as last leg just reversed. 2-1 CITY

Could be a difficult choice tonight for the early leavers, miss extra time and possibly penalties or miss the traffic!

Edit........tomorrow, the scousers are not for leaving early!

Last edited:
It is about time we showed how good we can be....we have some brilliant players. Let's forget all the negativity and just go and batter this team. Aguero, Silva, KDB, Yaya,Sterling and the rest.....just show me what you can do lads.....I'm waiting!!!!!!!.
Exactly, we are all waiting for the pieces to fall in place and away we go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.