City V Everton pre-match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love us to piss all over the Merseyside final frenzy that's started since last night.
Like an above poster has said. I don't think the officials will give us anything tonight, I'd imagine quite the oppisite.
Come on City. Fast out of the blocks and take the chances

Fuck off you cockney bellend!!!
Though I agree with you he does have a point. We can/ have played like Barcelona, but that's almost a distant memory. We all know that if we play true, we're much more worthy of putting the bluedips out of their misery. But recently we've been 'out of sorts'.

A 1-0 win would get us through, no? on the away goal rule.. I'd love that, in Mike Parry's face !!! =)

AGUERRRRRRROOOOOOOOO !!!!!

It will be interesting to see if the selection is influenced by the possibility of extra time and penalties.

I always prefer to see Navas start on the bench and come on after an hour to run at tiring defenders. I think there's an even stronger case for using him as an impact sub if it could go to extra time (although I would be a tad nervous if he stepped up to take a penalty).

Similarly, the possibility of extra time and penalties could tip the balance in favour of keeping Yaya on the bench. He surely cant play 120 mins and it might be better to use him later in the game rather than have to remove him (and lose his penalty taking ability).

Besic is a huge miss for them, but McCarthy returning sort of nullifies that. Hoping Delph plays, could use his energy to spread the 2 DM's and give the magicians more time on the ball

McCarthy is not fully fit though, or is just returning....Martinez said he will see what role he plays....which means coming on as a sub in my book

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.