City V Everton pre-match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear were not going to play tonight. Both teams are going to walk out onto the pitch to form a guard of honour. Klopp will then walk onto the pitch holding the trophy with a giant Liverpool flag behind him. Players and fans have to applaud him for 90 minutes whilst YNWA is played on loop. People have got wind and cancelled their tickets.

Team I would like to see:

Willy
Zab Otamendi MDM Clichy
Fernando
Fernandinho Delph
Silva
Iheanacho Aguero

Subs: Hart, Angelino, Sagna, Yaya, Navas, KDB, Sterling

I am afraid we need to get a couple of early goals have the thing wrapped up by half time or I can see the second coming of Alf Grey, and the nation will be condemned to endure weeks of a media frenzy covering the entire history of everything scouse......please City dont fuck this up.

I hear were not going to play tonight. Both teams are going to walk out onto the pitch to form a guard of honour. Klopp will then walk onto the pitch holding the trophy with a giant Liverpool flag behind him. Players and fans have to applaud him for 90 minutes whilst YNWA is played on loop. People have got wind and cancelled their tickets.
All day long, media going over the top with klopp. It would make me sick if the city players and managers all held hands and bowed to the city faithful after a dramatic 5 4 win over a team 4th bottom. No mention of defensive frailties there. We'd be hammered.
Hope we turn on a show and batter this lot tonight, then avenge our league loss in full view of millions. Really up for tonight

Willy
Zab Otamendi MDM Clichy
Fernando
Fernandinho Delph
Silva
Iheanacho Aguero

Not far off the mark with this. I would possibly start with Navas instead of one of the Ferns. Also, Hart would be in goal for sure, but he wont be.

The starting line up for tonight it as follows:

Willy
Zabaleta Demi Ottamendi Clichy

Toure Fernandihno

Sterling (right side) Delph (Left side) with KDB in the middle.

Aguero up top.

Silva touch and go in the middle but looks like they'll assess his fitness again today.

Quote me, I'm itk.... ;)

Going of the last 2 meetings recently we wont be getting much luck through the middle. Nav and sterling caused all sorts of problems in the home game id go with them 2 again with yaya playing 10.

Willy
Zab Otamendi MDM Clichy
Fernando
Fernandinho Delph
Silva
Iheanacho Aguero

No width? That's playing right into their hands. You're essentially giving Baines and Coleman free rein there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.