City V Everton pre-match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
just been told they have 7000 seats for this anyone confirm? i would love to see us piddling on their dream Mersey final

A huge game for the manager and this squad.

A win not only takes us to Wembley, it might go some way to defining the season and how it pans out as right now, the disappointment of a defeat on Wednesday could well be too much for the fragile confidence of the side right now.

Win the battle and earn the right to play.

Id go 442 with Kun and Kalechi up top and a midfield of Sterling, Delph, Fernandinho and Navas and a back four of Zab, Otamendi, MdM and Clichy.

Silva, Yaya and KdB need a rest imo and can come on from the bench when the battle has been won and we have earnt the right to play our football

I like this. Very interesting conceptually and makes a lot of sense. I find it hard to get 100% behind the idea of leaving out those 3 star players, but that's just me, your 'earn the right to play' approach is undeniably nice.

I think I'll skip thinking seriously about Everton for today. Just chill haha

A win not only takes us to Wembley, it might go some way to defining the season and how it pans out as right now, the disappointment of a defeat on Wednesday could well be too much for the fragile confidence of the side right now.

Id go 442 with Kun and Kalechi up top and a midfield of Sterling, Delph, Fernandinho and Navas and a back four of Zab, Otamendi, MdM and Clichy.

Silva, Yaya and KdB need a rest imo and can come on from the bench when the battle has been won and we have earnt the right to play our football

+1

not a chance that Pellers (or in fact many managers) would leave out all of Silva, Ya Ya and KDB in a semi final that youre losing on aggregate.

just when i give myself a talking too to buck up and be positive i see willy in goal and feel like i have been slapped in the face with a wet fish

Besic looks injured. McCarthy's out. They might have too play Tom Clevz in the middle of the park and have Lennon or Mirallas out wide, instead of Tom Clevz. Big Jagielka's not playing today so might miss out on Wednesday. Wouldn't shock me if Martinez went with a back three.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.