City V Everton pre-match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he was abused or had something thrown at him by fans behind the goal (they were West Ham fans weren't they?)

No, they are City fans behind that goal when he scored his 2nd, I think he wanted to get the ball quickly so we could get on with the game to try and win it, but some west ham player got there first , I'm just assuming that , maybe someone else will clarify it.

Really looking forward to this now. Should be some atmosphere.

Considering Toure played 90 today, I would say there is a chance he is on the bench for this one. If we repeat the same performance as in the league against them we should be through. Huge game this.We are two games from a title, our players should be up for it. Would prefer a 4-4-2 as well.
0-0 doesn't get us through

Really looking forward to this now. Should be some atmosphere.

Could be one of the great games at the stadium. We are well capable of putting in a big attacking performance and with the big away following there should be a cracking atmosphere.

Would love to see 442 on Wednesday and give Everton a good test against an energetic City side full of pace;

Willy

Zaba
Otamendi
Mangala
Clichy

KDB
Delph
Fernandinho
Sterling

Aguero
Iheanacho

Something needs to change, as the current system isn't working. I'd really like to see Iheanacho start, but don't think it will happen.

I reckon we'll line up like this:

Caballero
Zabaleta
Otamendi
Demichelis
Clichy
Fernandinho
Toure
Sterling
Silva
De Bruyne
Aguero

Don't think Pellegrini is either willing or able to mix things up. He'll stick with the same system and hope the players can rediscover their form.

He should start nacho. This games needs something different. Zab will surely start.

A huge game for the manager and this squad.

A win not only takes us to Wembley, it might go some way to defining the season and how it pans out as right now, the disappointment of a defeat on Wednesday could well be too much for the fragile confidence of the side right now.

Win the battle and earn the right to play.

Id go 442 with Kun and Kalechi up top and a midfield of Sterling, Delph, Fernandinho and Navas and a back four of Zab, Otamendi, MdM and Clichy.

Silva, Yaya and KdB need a rest imo and can come on from the bench when the battle has been won and we have earnt the right to play our football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.