City V Everton pre-match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So does that mean Joe Hart will never win another fa cup or carling cup medal
...or play for us at Wembley again, a ground on which I imagine Hart has the most clean sheets and wins out of any player in the world... it really is fucking barking mad.

...or play for us at Wembley again, a ground on which I imagine Hart has the most clean sheets and wins out of any player in the world... it really is fucking barking mad.

If he is with us next year under our new manager I am confident he will play for us at Wembley again if we make it again and may in fact do so if we make the FA Cup Final but I don't think he should play for us if we make the League Cup Final this year.

Yeah just like they are always shit against us eh? Will be a mercy when EVerton put us out. Will save all of the press fawning over how the mighty Livepool put moneybags City in their place at Wembley.
You really should change your username,you couldn't be less like Big Dave Watson if you tried
Perhaps Pointy Steve Mcmanaman is the way to go for you
Glad to help

Need Caballero to perform - worried by the look of the defence most people expect - Caba, Zab, Demi, Otamendi, Clichy. Not much pace there at all so with Dinho and Yaya in there we better take our chances.

We've been a bit slow to start and the games with Everton have largely been even, come out the blocks, get at them and blow them away within the first 25 minutes.

giphy.gif
Made myself laugh too ;) if we keep a clean sheet tonight, I'm sending this right back at you. Ha

if I were manager id start with..............

..............................Hart........................................

Zab..............Otamendi.................MDM.....................Clichy...................

.....................Fernando................Fernandinho.................................

..................Silva............Yaya..................De Bruyne...............................

.......................................Aguero...............................................

We will not get to the final - if we don't fail by ourselves I'm convinced the officials will ensure a merseyside derby.

But in effort to do the impossible I'd go with...
.................Hart................
Zabba...MDM...Otamendi...Clichy
Silva...Delph..Fernandinho..KDB
.........Aguero...Iheanacho......

Then bring on Yaya and Sterling into the second half when Everton are tiring. I'd be tempted to bring on Angelino too.

With you on that. Keepers don't need resting unless carrying injuries. backup keepers are a different breed, they know when they sign for a club that they'll be backup and won't play unless there's an injury to the number 1, they've accepted that and are willing to spend a career sat on the bench, therefore i don't see a need to keep the backup happy by giving them cup games. When it gets to the business end of any competition you always play your best team, the keeper situation shouldn't be any different. If you've got two keepers of similar quality like Barca for example than that's understandable, we don't.
exactly this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.