CITY v Everton - WED 24th March - Official Match Thread

tonethestone said:
ThreeTeamSupporter said:
We've been a bit unlucky tonight. The ball just hasn't fallen for us in the danger areas.

weve not been unlucky, played poorly from the start
, its same old, City let us down big time tonight. we have not had 1 meaningful shot against bloody Everton, its not like we played a good side.

Why lie?

Jesus, you're boring.

I WISH I FUCKING WAS. YOU JUST WATCHED THE SAME SHITE AS ME. WHAT FUCKING DIFFERENCE HAS HE MADE FROM HUGHES ?????? APART FROM SIGNINGB THE FUCKING INVALID ON 200,000 A WEEK

Get a grip everyone.. ffs we played them off the park until they caught us with the sucker punch. They have defended well and it's not fallen for us.
It was impossible for us to win every game and spurs won't either.
It'll go to the wire and we're still in with a chance

childwallblues said:
mrbilliejoe said:
it was when johnny heitinger went down Irelands achilles just as he was getting a foothold into the game
Spll his name right please!

Spell "spell" right please, and then FUCK OFF!

apologies if your a city fan, I can't be arsed reading your other posts to discern whether you are or not...

Bonol said:
Jesus, you're boring.

I WISH I FUCKING WAS. YOU JUST WATCHED THE SAME SHITE AS ME. WHAT FUCKING DIFFERENCE HAS HE MADE FROM HUGHES ?????? APART FROM SIGNINGB THE FUCKING INVALID ON 200,000 A WEEK

The Invalid, as you call him, was better than Barry, DeJong, Ireland. So what would you describe those 3 as?

bit unlucky, but generally a let down. individual performances confirm my thoughts about some players, they are just not at the races mentally. there are a few out there who, the moment they have time to think, physically stop, stop the ball from moving, look around, think about it a bit more, then waste the ball. it's hard to watch. people blame the manager for the lack of tempo, but he will be as frustrated as anyone. just because you have time and space to stop, doesn't mean you should.

still, villa are fucking it up royally, and spurs now have the FA cup as a distraction, as well as some horrible games. just a criminal waste of an opportunity to sieze control.

still reckon we'll beat wigan. and burnley. probably birmingham. so all is most definitely not lost.

Apart from bellemy toure and johnson whoi think is a fucking awsum buy and tevez we should have a massive clear out

richards
kompany ( how the fuck he got man of the month i do not know )
zabaletta
swp
irland
de jong
santa cruz
patrick v
garrido

why ....why the fuck can these players not produce a consistant string of games 1 game great one game shite ....... SORT IT FUCKING OUT

If we don't learn from this,the whole team apart from Tevez and he had a bad game are not good enough for where we want to go, don't blame Bobby he is doing the best he can with this shit apart from CT we don't have a world class player kin Barry is a classic example of what we have but you can go right through the team just not good enough thats why they were available to buy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.