CITY V FC Barcelona, Wednesday 9th Oct 2024, 8PM. Home leg. UWCL

Fantastic win . Chilly wind in West Stand but warmed by the performance . Outstanding from every single player but odd decision at the end when referee insisted an injured Layzell should get off the pitch for treatment .. had to hobble round the perimeter with the support of two coaches. We challenged for every ball and they only settled as our legs got tired .

Wow! Wasn't expecting that result. A very good team performance from us, especially in the first half. Not surprisingly the energy levels dropped a little in the second half but we still limited the chances they had.
I thought Taylor could have made his changes a little earlier, the defence defended well but dear Lord can we stop farting about ith goal kicks like we did most of the game.
Hasegawa, Hemp, Park and the defence very good. Well everyone was really.

What a result!
What a performance!

Absolutely deserved and two great goals of very different type, although I thought Bunny had fucked up hers.

It’s a fantastic start to the Champions League campaign. Let’s continue.
Ha, yes I agree about Bunny, I thought she had made a pigs ear of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.