City V Fulham In Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've tried to be patient with him but Dzeko. Is truly awful.
He can't pass, can't shoot, blocks other people shots, spends too much time on the wing so he's nt there to recieve a cross, can't head, his positioning is poor, gets knocked off the ball and has a horrible first touch.

I'm sorry, I like the guy but snooker is surely more his game because he sure can't play football.

Looking forward to Balos return.

Real good half (I don't get the naysayers today). Could have had another penalty and have held Fulham to only a half chance.

will admit fulham are average 2nite at best, but if we aint at best, we 2-0 up, its all about confidence, maybe we are making fulham poor with way we playing such an attacking lineup.

watch this space fulham will have to attack 2nd half, that will release us even more, can see a good few more goals yet. i rather win ugly than not win

Mark - TheBlue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Why is Dzeko playing through balls for Fulham????????????

I forgot he was playing lol.

Oh shut up!

He is having a good game so far...some neat touches. You cant get every single one right.

Actuall, everyone is having a decent game - just more of the same in the second.

doomuk said:
I've tried to be patient with him but Dzeko. Is truly awful.
He can't pass, can't shoot, blocks other people shots, spends too much time on the wing so he's nt there to recieve a cross, can't head, his positioning is poor, gets knocked off the ball and has a horrible first touch.

I'm sorry, I like the guy but snooker is surely more his game because he sure can't play football.

Looking forward to Balos return.

good lord did you even watch the half?

JULES said:
I dont know about you lot but I have NO COMPLAINTS for the first half. we have looked a lot better than at evilton, by far
Even Kolarov has been belting a few serious crosses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.