City V Fulham In Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It should be 3 but for another poor referee's decision,it was one of the easiest decision's to give.

doomuk said:
I've tried to be patient with him but Dzeko. Is truly awful.
He can't pass, can't shoot, blocks other people shots, spends too much time on the wing so he's nt there to recieve a cross, can't head, his positioning is poor, gets knocked off the ball and has a horrible first touch.

I'm sorry, I like the guy but snooker is surely more his game because he sure can't play football.

Looking forward to Balos return.

Hahahahaha - brilliant!

Did you watch the game, or you just did copy - paste from some other clueless idiot on here (we will not play the name game)?

Seems to be going to script. Get 2 up, go asleep second half and blow it. We better come out second half with a bit more effort, Fulham won't play as bad this half.

buckshot said:
This is such a massive game. With him facing Evra, Nani, Welbeck and Hernandez tomorrow Terry should have the extra motivation to will Chelsea to victory.

indeed, it'll be the triumph of his will

buckshot said:
This is such a massive game. With him facing Evra, Nani, Welbeck and Hernandez tomorrow Terry should have the extra motivation to will Chelsea to victory.

think he isn't fit to play tomorrow.

doomuk said:
He can't pass, can't shoot, blocks other people shots, spends too much time on the wing so he's nt there to recieve a cross, can't head, his positioning is poor, gets knocked off the ball and has a horrible first touch.

I'm sorry, I like the guy but snooker is surely more his game because he sure can't play football.

Runs to get popcorn

Good half. Dominated possession and created a few chances. We're just a bit tense when it comes to the interchange in the final third. If we could just be a bit more clinical this would be 3 or 4 by now.

Nasri and Kolarov have played well and Savic hasn't put a foot wrong, he has good distribution for a centre back. Think Silva, Johnson and Dzeko could be slightly more progressive. All three of them are looking a bit lethargic.

EaglesFan said:
doomuk said:

Hahahahaha - brilliant!

Did you watch the game, or you just did copy - paste from some other clueless idiot on here (we will not play the name game)?

Hahaha doom is your first name impending?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.