City V Fulham In Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far so good but don't relax, don't sit back, Fulham has the skill to come back from 2-0 down.

From 3-0 it might over for them.

We have the chances, now go on and score more.

I think we're playing good stuff considering the elements.

Nasri playing a better makeshift left back than I'd have thought he would.

Wooooaaaahhh Woooaaahhh wooaahh whooooaaahhh..

Leeeesssscooootttttiiiiiinhhhhhooooooohhhh...:)

This is such a massive game. With him facing Evra, Nani, Welbeck and Hernandez tomorrow Terry should have the extra motivation to will Chelsea to victory.

doomuk said:
I've tried to be patient with him but Dzeko. Is truly awful.
He can't pass, can't shoot, blocks other people shots, spends too much time on the wing so he's nt there to recieve a cross, can't head, his positioning is poor, gets knocked off the ball and has a horrible first touch.

I'm sorry, I like the guy but snooker is surely more his game because he sure can't play football.

Looking forward to Balos return.
Disagree. He's had a solid game so far.

Usually Dzeko wins nothing from goal kicks, but I think he's won everything in the air so far today.
He's played some great balls to Johno.
His touches have been much better.
Overall, he looks more composed, and a composed Dzeko infinitely better.

Knocked off the ball, what game have you been watching? Dzeko has utilised his strength VERY effectively today.

Our system is fluid, so no surprise Dzeko might be wide a few times. Remember when he was wide, his pass in the box almost led to another goal...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.