City V Fulham In Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
dogmuk said:
I've tried to be patient with him but Dzeko. Is truly awful.
He can't pass, can't shoot, blocks other people shots, spends too much time on the wing so he's nt there to recieve a cross, can't head, his positioning is poor, gets knocked off the ball and has a horrible first touch.

I'm sorry, I like the guy but snooker is surely more his game because he sure can't play football.

Looking forward to Balos return.

I've changed your name with regards to your poor opinion. :-)

bluealf said:
andrewmswift said:
doomuk said:
I've tried to be patient with him but Dzeko. Is truly awful.
He can't pass, can't shoot, blocks other people shots, spends too much time on the wing so he's nt there to recieve a cross, can't head, his positioning is poor, gets knocked off the ball and has a horrible first touch.

I'm sorry, I like the guy but snooker is surely more his game because he sure can't play football.

Looking forward to Balos return.

good lord did you even watch the half?

I think somebody is just trying to test out Rics new rules and see if he can get somebody banned.

You really can not be watching the match.It is probably Dzeko's 2nd best game for us.

Johnno getting accused of, how can I put it, ''winning'' the penalty. No replay (YET) of the nailed on penalty for the foul on Merlin. Maybe they'll show it after the ads.

Kun,dzeko,Johnson and Kolorov do it good..
I want to see Pizarro for Barry and see what he can do

Damocles said:
dazz46 said:
Hope Mancini tell's Barry we are playing in blue for the 2nd half

82% pass completion

The problem with that is that about 10% of the passes not completed were incredibly horrid passes, two of which set Fulham on a clear counterattack.

He is not the only one, mind you, but he just isn't playing to his form from earlier in the season.

why are the commentators on ESPN continuing to say that Johnson was "looking for the penalty"? That's almost like saying Johnson "dived" to get that penalty..I found nothing wrong with that penalty..he was tripped, therefore a penalty!!
And the referee should have given a penalty for Silva and another for Johnson..really don't know why he didn't..is he also listening to the ESPN commentary?

Summary of half time talk:

Johnson dived, should have been sent off. Therefore he wouldn't have been on the pitch to assist in the 2nd goal. Play to restart at 0-0 for the second half, cheers John Barnes. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.