City V Fulham In Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
glen quagmire said:
Fulham can't be this bad 2nd half???????

I wish we would put away our chances........

same, we should be 4/5-0 up and looking to match that in the 2nd half.

I want us to absolutely stuff somebody and really send out a message and get us back in the flow of just beating teams 4/5-1 and proving we're the best.

perfect opportunity tonight and we've relied on a penalty and a lucky own goal whilst mucking up every good break we've had.

Hopefully we can be more clinical in the 2nd half and rack up a big score.

SWP's back said:
doomuk said:
I've tried to be patient with him but Dzeko. Is truly awful.
He can't pass, can't shoot, blocks other people shots, spends too much time on the wing so he's nt there to recieve a cross, can't head, his positioning is poor, gets knocked off the ball and has a horrible first touch.

I'm sorry, I like the guy but snooker is surely more his game because he sure can't play football.

Looking forward to Balos return.
Runs to get popcorn

Lol! And a coke! :)

andrewmswift said:
doomuk said:
He can't pass, can't shoot, blocks other people shots, spends too much time on the wing so he's nt there to recieve a cross, can't head, his positioning is poor, gets knocked off the ball and has a horrible first touch.

I'm sorry, I like the guy but snooker is surely more his game because he sure can't play football.

good lord did you even watch the half?

Wearing his doom tinted glasses..

Andouble said:
buckshot said:
This is such a massive game. With him facing Evra, Nani, Welbeck and Hernandez tomorrow Terry should have the extra motivation to will Chelsea to victory.

think he isn't fit to play tomorrow.

Maybe he'll just light a cross to motivate his boys.

not being funny but playing such an attacking lineup, espec at home would scare any team, maybe thats wht fulham so poor 1st half, every chance we on attack, fulham running back to defend.

its a crazy lineup, but u know what it seems to be working, 2 goals to the good, more to come, i think robbie deserves a pat on the back

Andouble said:
buckshot said:
This is such a massive game. With him facing Evra, Nani, Welbeck and Hernandez tomorrow Terry should have the extra motivation to will Chelsea to victory.

think he isn't fit to play tomorrow.

He isn't fit

can we give Fulham the ball more, our counter attack is a lot better than our pass the ball into the net game.

Aside from when Aguero is leading the attack, mind

Jumanji said:
doomuk said:

Disagree. He's had a solid game so far.

Usually Dzeko wins nothing from goal kicks, but I think he's won everything in the air so far today.
He's played some great balls to Johno.
His touches have been much better.
Overall, he looks more composed, and a composed Dzeko infinitely better.

Personally if he did none of what you just deceived and scores a goal then I'd laud him more. He's a striker. All of what you described could be done by Milner.

But I have no real complaints. I hope we can nab a couple this half and really send a message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.