City V Fulham In Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know i will get shot down, but edin hasnt had a great half, a striker is defined with how many goals, hes had a couple of half chances say, a sloppy time wen gave ball to fulham, plus points his movement is good, although he seems sluggish, jogging into box when he should be sprinting.

for me jury is out till end of season, i will give him that, not fair to judge on just a few games

BoyBlue_1985 said:
jimharri said:
Johnno getting accused of, how can I put it, ''winning'' the penalty. No replay (YET) of the nailed on penalty for the foul on Merlin. Maybe they'll show it after the ads.

yeah maybe i will grow wings and fly over Poland while smoking a palm tree made of gold!!!

Ha ha, we can laugh at their bias when we're winning, no way they will show that

dazz46 said:
bluealf said:
andrewmswift said:
good lord did you even watch the half?

I think somebody is just trying to test out Rics new rules and see if he can get somebody banned.

You really can not be watching the match.It is probably Dzeko's 2nd best game for us.

Lmao! I agree, his 2nd best game and he's completely gash.
Honestly, I've tried to be a Dzeko suporter because he seems a nice guy but he's shit.
You can kid yourself other wise becaus he wears blue but he really is shit.

welsh_andy said:
i know i will get shot down, but edin hasnt had a great half, a striker is defined with how many goals, hes had a couple of half chances say, a sloppy time wen gave ball to fulham, plus points his movement is good, although he seems sluggish, jogging into box when he should be sprinting.

for me jury is out till end of season, i will give him that, not fair to judge on just a few games
You're absolutely spot on......

.....You will get shot down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.