City V Fulham post match thread

cleavers said:
Quietly and efficiently we have now worked our way to second best defence in the league, (6 clean sheets in the last 12 games).

I'll bet neither MoTD nor SKY mention this.

Everton are next with 30, but have scored 33 less than we have. The best defence, Chelsea have scored 14 less whilst conceding only 4 less.

We've plate fewer games, but still nice to see.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
five nil....didnt even think we got to the levels we all know we are capable of. great result..now for the nerve jangler tuesday.

2 cleared off line, hit bar, Milner shot saved and one shot that went just wide from a deflection.

Could have been 10 and we didn't play well for first 30 mins.

der-bomber said:
Nowt wrong wit' weather ...it weren't horizontal , driving sleet ..... that's a balmy spring day in our neck o' woods ....Buxton Blues ...'ard as fuck ...
Well; I was born and brought up in Moss Side and Longsight, and now live in the West of Ireland. None of those places enjoy a surplus of warm weather, believe me. AND I WAS BLOODY COLD TODAY!

1st half reminded me of Mancini's City. Great midfield possession, but very few efforts on goal. 2nd half was great entertainment, and very one-sided

Glad we did not let the game die in the 2nd half

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.