City V Fulham post match thread

Comfortable win, no danger. A bit lacklustre first half, because everything was coming down the right and Milner wasn't creating enough. Also we weren't breaking at them quickly enough. The second goal was always going to kill them off and so it proved. It was like a training match after that,attack v defense. Jovetic looked very sharp when he came on. Other positives were negredo looking better and the centre halves very solid.

Overall I was very pleased.

Der Bomber said:
aguero93:20 said:
Juggernauts starting to roll, so many echoes of west brom (h) in the title winning season today, sent a shiver down my spine!

Agreed. Other than the word filtering about that the filth were down 0-1 at Wigan.

But yes, I so remember the lacklustre start to that one coming off the Arse debacle. And then it was like a switch got flipped and all our lads were five yards faster. I'll never forget that Wednesday evening against Brom. For some reason that stands out more in my memory from that year than anything else (other than the events of one particular day, of course,)
We're not waiting on other results either this season best of all, if we can keep this momentum :)))

Great win. Big boost for the team going into Tuesday. Bring it on. Glad to see Jovetic get back to fitness and also glad to see that Rodwell is not completely forgotten.

Major positive is the goal tally, which is important in the scenario where Liverpool maintain their goal scoring frenzy til the end of the season.

We were a bit slow to get going and far to lopsided as everything seemed to go down the right. If we had brought Kolorov into the game a bit more the ball would have come into the box quicker and probably a few more goal opportunites.

Overall though a very comfortable display and I was impressed with Milner and the two centre backs today.

Quietly and efficiently we have now worked our way to second best defence in the league, (6 clean sheets in the last 12 games).

I'll bet neither MoTD nor SKY mention this.

Everton are next with 30, but have scored 33 less than we have. The best defence, Chelsea have scored 14 less whilst conceding only 4 less.

Magath has a reputation as the fireman more like an Arsonist :) Put that Fire out Felix, no chance against Quality in second gear, if we wasn't playing Tuesday, I think it would of been a cricket score today.

532dda6436f64.preview-300.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.