City V Fulham post match thread

Got the result, solid performance by all, thought Yaya was immense today took his goals well, Silva put in a great effort as well as Fernandinho and Nasri, I thought Negredo was unlucky a couple of times not to finally get his name on the score sheet today...........overall well done guys............

Brundin said:
Jimmy Milner!
What a game this was for him, would've deserved a goal or two.

put in a 7/10 - 8/10 shift as he always does........Mr Reliable

seems to link so well with silva as well

simon23 said:
Brundin said:
Jimmy Milner!
What a game this was for him, would've deserved a goal or two.

put in a 7/10 - 8/10 shift as he always does........Mr Reliable

seems to link so well with silva as well

I thought the same.

Well done to Yaya on hitting 50 goals for us, when was the last time one of our midfielders got a hattrick?

One of those games when we weren't up for it as much as we should have been. Until the second goal our build up was too slow but the old attacking style returned and we go into Tuesday on a high. I don't think the players will struggle to get up for the next two games.

Lacklustre until the goal. Much better after it.

Impressed by Milner and Demichellis today and of course Silva and Yaya.

Negredo did ok but still doesn't look like scoring.

Zab was a bit iffy today surprisingly. Turned numerous times first half.

Just back at base after an enjoyable, IF COLD, day up in 302. I thought the first half was a bit of a non-event, bar the penalty. Some of our passing was very sloppy in that opening period. Quick question; was anybody else pleasantly surprised to see that penalty given? You see countless challenges like that throughout the season not penalised. From where I was sat, it looked soft-ish. The second one was a stonewaller. As for the 3rd and 4th goals;strikes of beauty. And when MdM scores against you, you know you've got serious problems. Good to see some of our key players being subbed in preparation for our trip to the black hole of Trafford. Obvious MOTM, but credit to MdM; a steady performance today.

gutted that i didn't see the game but from what i've read here a good performance by our lads and an welcome boost for our lads before riping the rags a new one....i can't wait till tuesday to rip those fuckers GO CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.