City v Fulham pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be happy to give Yaya a rest for this one. Let him recharge his batteries for the big games coming up.
He looked totally shot when subbed v Hull.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
I'd be happy to give Yaya a rest for this one. Let him recharge his batteries for the big games coming up.

Disagree, start best team and take try to kill the game THEN rest players if possible. No more slip ups, all in for the league now!

asplund2 said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:

Disagree, start best team and take try to kill the game THEN rest players if possible. No more slip ups, all in for the league now!

100%.

Every time we rest key players, we get fucked.

Play our strongest team, every game from now on. Only take off key players when if/when it's won.

asplund2 said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:

Yeah, nows the time to put the best available 11 on the pitch every match, momentum is key. This is the whole point of rotating throughout the season, so your best players are as fresh as possible for the run-in.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Ok if you're all happy to run him into the ground. Then don't come on here moaning about how Yaya hasn't done this and that.
Any professional footballer should be able to play 11 games in 8 weeks.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
No Kompany, no Aguero and you want to leave out Ya Ya!
Rock on Tommy!

Kompany and Aguero out is bad enough as it is. Despite the latter not adding much to our team as he has not seemed fit ever since his latest return from injury. Hope Jovetic is fit and can add to the firepower, but more important is Negredo finding his scoringform again.
3 points is obviously the main target to the scoreline and the way we play.

If we win all of our reaining games we win the title, simple as that. However we won't win all the games left, but nor will our rivals. Beat Fulham to get fully in gear for the visit to United and Arsenal, or it could all be over before we even realize it. I still think we won't win it. Thought a lot more positive after last weekends' results. Pity United were such a soft touch in what is to be their "biggest game of the season" ...

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Ok if you're all happy to run him into the ground. Then don't come on here moaning about how Yaya hasn't done this and that.

and if he plays a blinder and grabs a hat trick......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.