City v Fulham pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jovetic and Micha trained today.

Nasty and Aguero didn't.

Nasty was meant to be back weeks ago.....if that was Jovetic there would be all kinds of theories.

Davs 19 said:
FantasyIreland said:
NoahCity said:
Maybe play Richards against Fulham?

Is he not injured again?
Besides,i'd rather we play Milner there,my faith in Richards has disappeared.

All day long the better option. Jimmy's versatility is both a blessing and a curse for him but I think he could fill the role perfectly.

Like wot Elano did?

Hoghead said:
Davs 19 said:
FantasyIreland said:
Is he not injured again?
Besides,i'd rather we play Milner there,my faith in Richards has disappeared.

All day long the better option. Jimmy's versatility is both a blessing and a curse for him but I think he could fill the role perfectly.

Like wot Elano did?

Eh ?

Davs 19 said:
Hoghead said:
Davs 19 said:

Like wot Elano did?

Eh ?

Think he's on about the time elano played right back. That's a point, if elano played right back why couldn't petrov play left back.

117 M34 said:
Manchester_lalala said:
Davs 19 said:

Think he's on about the time elano played right back. That's a point, if elano played right back why couldn't petrov play left back.

Elano was brilliant at right back - remember him pinging balls everywhere

I missed Elano when he was sold. So good under Sven and then Leslie ruined him.

Fulham fans seem surprisingly confident of getting something on their forum. Amazing what one win does.

Great news that Kompany misses only a single match. We could potentially have Kompany and Nastasic coming in for the derby just like the last one which would hopefully start a continuous run of victories.

FredTilson said:
Great news that Kompany misses only a single match. We could potentially have Kompany and Nastasic coming in for the derby just like the last one which would hopefully start a continuous run of victories.

I'd rather Kompany and Lescott or MDM to be honest.

Nasty has not been great at all this season (not that we've seen much of him) and coming straight back from injury it would be ridiculous to play him at the swamp. Even at his best, he's been prone to giving away stupid free kicks just outside the box. When I say "prone to", I mean "always".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.