City v Fulham pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
mrmacca said:
With plenty of tickets still for sale (Block 114 and 115 next to the away fans) I'm meeting up with my dad, brother in law and for the first time my sister. Its took 46 years for her to go and its her birthday treat. She's disappointed as her favourite player is Kompany but my fingers are crossed she gets to celebrate a bucket full of goals. My prediction, 2-1 City, I think it'll be closer than we'd like. I think MP should play his strongest side perhaps taking key players off if were home and hosed.
-

I hope your sister has a brilliant day - and tell her SILVA is GOLD -
In my view if 10 men can beat Hull away I see no reason why they should not beat Fulham. Come on City!!

___________________Hart

Zabaleta__Demichellis__Lescott__Kolarov

_________Y.Toure__Fernandinho

_Navas___________Silva___________Nasri

________________Negredo

hart
zabba
vinny
lescott
clichy
fernandinho
yaya
silva
nasri
jovetic
negredo

no pissing around and a chance for beast to get the goal touch back and jovetic to get some game time against lower opposition.

Davs 19 said:
richards30 said:
hart
zabba
vinny
lescott
clichy
fernandinho
yaya
silva
nasri
jovetic
negredo

no pissing around and a chance for beast to get the goal touch back and jovetic to get some game time against lower opposition.

Vinny's suspended mate.

oh bollocks forgot about that!!! have to be demi instead then :-(

Brilliant no Scott Parker doing his best to cripple our players, just risse and sidwell to worry about now.

blinkblue said:
___________________Hart

Zabaleta__Demichellis__Lescott__Kolarov

_________Y.Toure__Fernandinho

_Navas___________Silva___________Nasri

________________Negredo

Would play same formation as last week Garcia in and Toure further forward, as well as Ferandinho, leave Navas for last 20 mins and then Tuesday.

I think Garcia deserves to start tomorrow, unless Pelle thinks he is a cert for Tuesday in which case would go with this formation.

Its good that we can still have so many options

It's horrible having no games in midweek, it feels like a lifetime since our last game.

Dzeko has played a lot of football recently, more than he's used to anyway so I reckon Negredo will start.

Really want to see Negredo getting back on the scoresheet tomorrow, he should be fit as a fiddle after only a few minutes football in the last couple of weeks.

Hart

Zabba
MDM
Lescott
Kolarov

Ferna
Yaya

Silva
Nasri
Navas

Negredo

chris85mcfc said:
It's horrible having no games in midweek, it feels like a lifetime since our last game.

Dzeko has played a lot of football recently, more than he's used to anyway so I reckon Negredo will start.

Really want to see Negredo getting back on the scoresheet tomorrow, he should be fit as a fiddle after only a few minutes football in the last couple of weeks.

Hart

Zabba
MDM
Lescott
Kolarov

Ferna
Yaya

Silva
Nasri
Navas

Negredo

This for me. Perfect game for the beast to find his touch and get a bit of confidence back before tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.