City v Fulham pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to make home a fortress again
Best 11 please,no underestimating again
should be able to cope without vinnie for this one
1-0 will do but really need to further boost the goal difference because liverpool have scored more goals than us already

The same as today formation & personnel-wise will do me just fine.

I've never been comfortable with our 442 and don't think it has done us any favours especially away in the early months of the season. We look a far better unit with just the lone striker.

Chelsea in the league 442, we get soundly beaten

Chelsea in the FA Cup 4231, Chelsea get soundly beaten

The template has been set and we'd be mad to change it for the rest of this season.

jimharri said:
GornikDaze said:
jimharri said:
Got my ticket and flights booked for a couple of weeks now. Looking forward to this!

How many games do you get to? Apologies if you come over every game Jim!
Try to get over 3 or 4 times a season. This is only my second game this season though (Hull last august being the other). Invested in a new car last autumn, so money is a bit tight at the moment.

haha wow Jim thats a first, does have gold rims or something. ? most people say they've blown a small fortune on a new car. :)

Hope you have a cracking trip over and enjoy seeing the boys win.

citymad said:
jimharri said:
GornikDaze said:
Try to get over 3 or 4 times a season. This is only my second game this season though (Hull last august being the other). Invested in a new car last autumn, so money is a bit tight at the moment.

haha wow Jim thats a first, does have gold rims or something. ? most people say they've blown a small fortune on a new car. :)
Shush! To be honest, it did sound a bit Alan Sugar-ish, didn't it?

It does have City furry dice though!

Tough one, no Kompany. Let's go and smash them, and put even more pressure on Chelski.

Hart
Zabaleta Demichelis Lescott Kolarov
Yaya Ferna
Milner Nasri Silva
Negredo

Pants, Clichy, Garcia, Rodwell, Navas, Jovetic, Dzeko

Nastasic for Lescott if fit.

3-0 City
Negredo, Ferna, Nasri

Tempting to rotate a little with United and Arsenal to come in the next week, but I'd rather we set out a strong team, wrap the game up and then bring players off in the second half. Maybe we can even rediscover our scoring touch in this one.
-----------------------------Hart------------------------
Zabaleta--Demichelis--Lescott---Kolarov
-----------------Yaya------Fernandinho
---Navas---------------Nasri--------------Milner
--------------------Negredo/Dzeko-------------------
If Nastasic is fit then him in for Lescott. Hopefully Jovetic gets some minutes in too.

jimharri said:
GornikDaze said:
jimharri said:
Got my ticket and flights booked for a couple of weeks now. Looking forward to this!

Can you fly from knock to manchester?
I've always flown with Ryanair from Dublin!

B\connellblue said:
jimharri said:
GornikDaze said:

No; into Liverpool (keeps wallet firmly held!) with Ryanair, then coach into Manchester. You can fly direct into Manchester with FlyBe, but it's over double the cost. Fuck that.

jimharri said:
B\connellblue said:
jimharri said:

No; into Liverpool (keeps wallet firmly held!) with Ryanair, then coach into Manchester. You can fly direct into Manchester with FlyBe, but it's over double the cost. Fuck that.
Ok Thanks for the info.

NoahCity said:
Tempting to rotate a little with United and Arsenal to come in the next week, but I'd rather we set out a strong team, wrap the game up and then bring players off in the second half. Maybe we can even rediscover our scoring touch in this one.
-----------------------------Hart------------------------
Zabaleta--Demichelis--Lescott---Kolarov
-----------------Yaya------Fernandinho
---Navas---------------Nasri--------------Milner
--------------------Negredo/Dzeko-------------------
If Nastasic is fit then him in for Lescott. Hopefully Jovetic gets some minutes in too.

Haha no Silva ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.