City v Fulham pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A must win game as all the other games that left, best team possible if everyone is fit. Maybe could start with Toure on bench if he pick up a slight Injurie against Hull, (Feels like it was something). Best team, all in rest of the season!

Great that Chelsea lose yesterday, Ramires did get a straight red card wasnt he? So he will be out for at least 3 games, in my opinion it should be more, awful challange.... I think Ramires is the most important player for the balance in the Chelsea team (Ofcourse Hazard is the best) So big loss for them.

Big games coming up next week, come on City!!

Hart

Zaba - Demicheles - Lescott - Kolarov

Fernandinho - Yaya

Navas - Silva - Nasri

Negredo

asplund2 said:
A must win game as all the other games that left, best team possible if everyone is fit. Maybe could start with Toure on bench if he pick up a slight Injurie against Hull, (Feels like it was something). Best team, all in rest of the season!

Great that Chelsea lose yesterday, Ramires did get a straight red card wasnt he? So he will be out for at least 3 games, in my opinion it should be more, awful challange.... I think Ramires is the most important player for the balance in the Chelsea team (Ofcourse Hazard is the best) So big loss for them.

Big games coming up next week, come on City!!

Hart

Zaba - Demicheles - Lescott - Kolarov

Fernandinho - Yaya

Navas - Silva - Nasri

Negredo

id change navas for milner, bring dzecko and navas on after 60 mins for silva and yaya (if we are cruising)

Hart
Zab
Demi
Lescott
Kolarov
Yaya
Fern
Milner
Silva
Nasri
Negredo

The reason I'd play Negredo is that Dzeko hasn't been good enough to Definately keep his place, and while Negredo has been dreadful recently, I want him to find form just before United and Arsenal. It might not happen, but I'm hoping that as a single striker with an extra midfielder supporting him, we should have plenty of the ball and create plenty for him. I hope

----------------------Hart-----------------------

Zaba------Demi-----------Jolo-----------Kolarov

-----------------Yaya----------Fernan-------------

Navas---------------------------------------------Silva

-----------------Dzeko---------Negredo--------------

Nasri in for Silva at 60 min

3-0

CTID

gwt said:
We have to win. COME ON CITY!!!

Exactly this!!
Fulham will no doubt try damage limitation although they can't afford to. We must capitalise on our opportunities now. It's a tall order for us but we are more than capable of getting a decent result in our favour here.

Fulham will be desperate, and fixtures against these teams who have a handful of fixtures left can throw up shocks

They are fighting for their lives

Should be a dramatic game. And of course we should win. But if we are complacent and have some bad luck, then Fulham can do to us what they have done before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.