City v Fulham pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ain't gonna be a walk in the park but play like we did today especially considering we had 10 men then we will get all 3 points

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
I think Fulham are going to cop for it next week.

at full strength I'd agree but as things are i'll settle for a boring 1 - 0 win tbh

Players who need to start every game the rest of the season:

Silva, Nasri, Zaba, Ferna, Hart, and Kompany when he's back.

Yaya and Aguero if there up to it which I think they will prove to be. I just don't think we need to rotate those players, because it is just one competition and those guys have proved their worth all year. I'm not one for changing things all the time to fit the opponent. Let this squad get a rhythm like in the closing weeks of title winning season!

moggymoz said:
NoahCity said:
Tempting to rotate a little with United and Arsenal to come in the next week, but I'd rather we set out a strong team, wrap the game up and then bring players off in the second half. Maybe we can even rediscover our scoring touch in this one.
-----------------------------Hart------------------------
Zabaleta--Demichelis--Lescott---Kolarov
-----------------Yaya------Fernandinho
---Navas---------------Nasri--------------Milner
--------------------Negredo/Dzeko-------------------
If Nastasic is fit then him in for Lescott. Hopefully Jovetic gets some minutes in too.

Haha no Silva ???

He's rubbish.

moggymoz said:
NoahCity said:
Tempting to rotate a little with United and Arsenal to come in the next week, but I'd rather we set out a strong team, wrap the game up and then bring players off in the second half. Maybe we can even rediscover our scoring touch in this one.
-----------------------------Hart------------------------
Zabaleta--Demichelis--Lescott---Kolarov
-----------------Yaya------Fernandinho
---Navas---------------Nasri--------------Milner
--------------------Negredo/Dzeko-------------------
If Nastasic is fit then him in for Lescott. Hopefully Jovetic gets some minutes in too.

Haha no Silva ???
bring him on as a sub if needed but don't want to tire him out for the Derby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.