City v Fulham pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
really big day today, whatever happens we should progress over arsenal or chelsea 'could do with a draw there' and cardif to get something at home to liverpool would be nice

marco said:
really big day today, whatever happens we should progress over arsenal or chelsea 'could do with a draw there' and cardif to get something at home to liverpool would be nice

Chelsea v Arsenal a draw is a good bet, but i can't see Liverpool slipping up, but like you say we'll gain ground on Chelsea or Arsenal<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:27 pm --<br /><br />
alanblue said:
marco said:

Chelsea v Arsenal a draw is a good bet, but i can't see Liverpool slipping up, but like you say we'll gain ground on Chelsea or Arsenal

PS. Assuming were going to win of course.

Can't work out whether Fulham will fancy parking the bus for this one or will come to get something. I don't think they are a bad side but the league table doesn't lie.... We simply have to win and with Liverpool's goal difference we have to win well today.

Newtoncc said:
lafitz2008 said:
Going for a Hollywood treble of Liverpool 3-3,Chelsea 2-2 and us 5-1

How long have you been out of the institute now? Cardiff to score 3 goals! When was the last time that happened.............

The Liverpool predictions looking quite sensible compared to the Chelsea one now

We have to win today, considering Chelsea have 3 points in the bag against Arsenal already.

TEAM NEWS: Hart, Zabaleta, Lescott, Demichelis, Kolarov, Fernandinho, Toure, Milner, Nasri, Silva, Negredo

Great selection, hopefully get the game wrapped up and then bring off the key players.

buckshot said:
CITY XI: Hart, Zabaleta, Lescott, Demichelis, Kolarov, Fernandinho, Toure, Milner, Nasri, Silva, Negredo

happy that milner starts....hope the beast turns it around tonight

hope jovetic gets a run out too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.