City v Fulham pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cannot post a new thread.

Were can I buy a very big manchester city flag? Building a tv room or a city room for life.<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:17 am --<br /><br />
Blågribben said:

Were can I buy a very big manchester city flag? Building a tv room or a city room for life.

Kun Aguero said:
baildon blue said:
Kun Aguero said:
I'm sure Fulham want him. I'm sure Cardiff and Wigan want him. Hell even through Leeds and Swindon Town in there.
Felix said he wouldn't mind having Dzeko at Fulham . They used to big chums at Wolfsburg in Germany .

I want Shaw, Ramos, Coleman, Pogba, Pirlo, Isco and Messi but it won't happen. Dzeko can dp far better and Fulham won't meet our asking price.

Isco might. I have a feeling about that. The last time I felt this way was after Robbie Fowler didn't sign for us because he failed a medical but signed twelve months later. Isco can rot on the bench or he can come to his football papa (Mr Pellers)

.... Sorry, can't be arsed writing any more of this boring shite today

jimharri said:
Ducado said:
jimharri said:
Don't know what most of you handsome bleeders look like!

Get looking on the picture thread, where are you sitting?
302, up with the rest of the pensioners! As for the picture thread, it would only make me feel inadequate!

Hope you bring us some luck tomorrow and have a great trip.

Blågribben said:

Were can I buy a very big manchester city flag? Building a tv room or a city room for life.

-- Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:17 am --

Blågribben said:

You may be better off having one made to the size you want, get in touch with a local printer/flag maker and get a quote.

citymad said:
jimharri said:
Ducado said:
Get looking on the picture thread, where are you sitting?
302, up with the rest of the pensioners! As for the picture thread, it would only make me feel inadequate!

Hope you bring us some luck tomorrow and have a great trip.
Not sure we need much luck, if we play to our potential (or close to it). Thanks for the kind words though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.