City v Hull pre-match thread

Hull City (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hull are actually in pretty good form at the moment and have a bit of trickery and pace up front to trouble our defence. I hope we bang a couple in early and go on to batter them though. It is ages since we have been able to enjoy a stress free nice routine win. We also need to improve our goal difference.

As some have pointed out, KDB can sit out this game. Probably needs a rest. Do some of you agree we have a lot of players that like the ball to feet, who also like to hold the ball (I know, I know, possession is important). We don't have enough runners exploiting spaces. Sané, probably and Fernandinho, occasionally. Aguero likes to hold on to the ball. Sterling makes some good off the ball runs but possession is usually recycled. Only picked out occasionally. He's also a bit conservative with taking on his men at times. it's good to have creative players on the pitch but there has to be some sort of balance.

Maybe it's all in my head. Anyway, hoping for a good game. City, City, City!

The definition of a must win, 2 points from the last 9 available, so disappointing that we have become a team that's so uncompetitive in the big games, used to relish them not so long ago. We need to win the next 4 games to salvage some pride.
Come on city.

Admire the job this new manager at Hull has done. He has turned them around and given them hope where there was none. I had them down as relegation certainties but somehow he has turned them around. It's a pity for us because I think the fact that they are out of the bottom 3 will apart from giving them hope and belief, will make them more defensive. They are probably going to defend with their lives. Going to be an interesting game.

How will we start the match?

Go for the jugular or fanny about until things get desperate.
It's rarely been about attiude, and more about finding space in the penalty area. I think City should be using Kelechi more. At least as a sub. Seems to have vanished

------------------Willy-----------------
Zab------Stones----Kompany---Kolarov
----------Delph------Yaya-----------
Sterling--------Silva--------Nolito:(
----------------Aguero--------------

Sane and Kev need a rest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.