City v Hull pre-match thread

Hull City (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's either going to be a 2-1 win at the death or a 1-1, hope i'm wrong and we batter them.

It's either going to be a 2-1 win at the death or a 1-1, hope i'm wrong and we batter them.

I think it will be pretty close too. Hull are on a decent run at the moment and fighting for their lives. Hopefully we can score early to settle any nerves.

I think it will be pretty close too. Hull are on a decent run at the moment and fighting for their lives. Hopefully we can score early to settle any nerves.
Heres hoping that without Harry Maguire playing they really struggle but i'm doubtfull, and hopefully we take the chances early on.

Their away form isn't great so while I think it'll be close thing, a battering and an Aguero hat-trick isn't out of the question. I'm going 2-1 though, Leroy and Delph.

Hope this isn't another 1 of those frustrating can't open the fuckers up type of games.

Caballero

Zaba Otamendi Stones Clichy

Fernandinho

Sterling De Bruyne Silva Sane

Aguero

Hopefully we can get an early goal and keep at it. Can't see Pep playing Kompany twice in 3 days but if fit he plays ahead of Otamendi. These are the type of games we can't let slip simply must get 3pts come on City.

Hull will probably/more than likely get a goal, but I think we will eventually get through their parked bus. It's what we have come to expect when teams come to us. So hopefully we will win a game where we have +60% possession for a change.

Hull should not be underestimated. They drew 0-0 at swamp, beat pool 2-0 and made arsenal work very hard for there win. They will be right up for this i only hope our bunch are as pumped up. 4-1 city :-).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.