City v Leicester - 18 Jan 7:45pm - Official match thread.

swedishcityfan said:
We did fine in 50 of 90 min.

Lescott and Jo are terrible and I hope they both leave the club this january.

Notts next.

Too often we´re doing fine in 50 of the 90 - that´s the fookin problem
We´ve got to start sticking it together for ninety fookin 5 before we are the real, REAL deal!

whipper said:
blueinsa said:
Fuck me there are some moaning minnies on here!

We won ffs.

Missed a pen that would have made it 5 goals, yes 5 goals.

They had a dubious pen and a clear offside goal.

Could have been 10 fucking 0 and some on here would be frothing at the mouth.

Football doesn`t work like that and you know it,it was an average performance from a very strong starting 11.

But we won...we did the job....we are through....we play Notts County in the next round.

Had we won 10 fucking 0, the same would have applied.

blueinsa said:

We won ffs.

I Agree all I'm disappointed at was the officials I thought they were diabolical. plus the ref should of sent there defender off but he did have a good one two in the middle of the park!

Good game overall. We are showing an increasingly never say die attitude which is pleasing me, even if we do lose massive creativity when silva comes off.

really great game

very well done by mancini's selection

words to praise tevez, aj and silva have all but run out. just top top class

waspish said:
blueinsa said:

We won ffs.

I Agree all I'm disappointed at was the officials I thought they were diabolical. plus the ref should of sent there defender off but he did have a good one two in the middle of the park!

Letter of the law and all that but to be fair to Halsey, he isn't one to whip the cards out every 2 mins and if im being honest, id much rather have that than a card happy idiot. Their second was clearly offside and the ref did play a nice 1-2 but no harm done at the end.

harsley was not the best tonight im all for not getting the card out every 2 seconds and in the end it didnt cost us but what if that penalty desicion happen in the derby in febuary by the letter of the law he should of gone end day were threw roll on notts county

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.