Votes: 417 87.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 23 4.8%
  • Lose

Votes: 36 7.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Jesus is able to start I think it will be KDB, Silva, Rhodri in middle, Bernardo right and Sterling left
If LaPorte got a knock maybe Fern will start there, maybe Walker with Danilo right back

Not worried whatever

Here's a bit of history I'd forgotten....

Manchester City: Assessing All 5 of the Citizens' Community Shield Wins

https://www.90min.com/posts/6422856...g-all-5-of-the-citizens-community-shield-wins

1972: Manchester City 1-0 Aston Villa

This final was played under different circumstances than usual in 1972, as league winners Derby County and FA Cup champions Leeds United declined the opportunity to take part in the Charity Shield.

process

The FA then invited City, who finished fourth in the top flight, and third division champions Aston Villa to fill the spaces left by Brian Clough and Don Revie's men. The match was played at Villa Park in front of an attendance of 34,859 fans.

The Citizens won by a single goal, thanks to a penalty converted by 1968 Charity Shield hero Lee.

prob be Bravo-Walker Stones Otamendi Zinchenko-KDG Rodri D Silva-B Silva Sterling Sane.

If Laporte has picked up a knock as reported and as long as it is just a knock, that could be the best thing to happen to us all summer. It might hopefully show Pep and Txiki just how fragile we would be with 3 cbs

Jordan Henderson: “We [Liverpool] have huge respect for City and what they achieved last season and we also respect they’ll be a big force again this season – but [the Community Shield] isn’t about anything other than doing our best to win for our supporters.”

Yeah right,they would celebrate like they had won the league if they beat us

My brother has a theory that they will go out to kick us on Sunday. Would be massive bonus if they managed to do a job on one of our most influential players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.