City v Liverpool |Official Matchday thread |21st | 15:00

warhawkmoski said:
nikusha said:
where's Bellamy?

Bench. Mancini eluded to him being available off the bench if his knee is up to it during his presser earlier this week. Plus, I honestly believe that the argument Mancini and Bellers had in Roberto's office is bigger than Roberto is saying and he doesn't know what he will get from Bellers if he starts him. Bring him off the bench with a specific task given a specific situation later on in the match.

Lucas will be playing

that's good :D

nikusha said:
warhawkmoski said:
Bench. Mancini eluded to him being available off the bench if his knee is up to it during his presser earlier this week. Plus, I honestly believe that the argument Mancini and Bellers had in Roberto's office is bigger than Roberto is saying and he doesn't know what he will get from Bellers if he starts him. Bring him off the bench with a specific task given a specific situation later on in the match.

Lucas will be playing

that's good :D

lucas?

come on City!! massive game, lets show we are real contenders.

smiles said:
Aussie! said:

the brazilian midfielder that plays for Pool... he's allegedly terrible

He's not all that bad, been following him since he played for Gremio. Many people had much too high expectations for him his first season, thought he could replace Xabi Alonso in the blink of an eye.

So what's the news on El Nino? I've read he will start on the bench for em...

Joga Bonito said:
smiles said:
the brazilian midfielder that plays for Pool... he's allegedly terrible

He's not all that bad, been following him since he played for Gremio. Many people had much too high expectations for him his first season, thought he could replace Xabi Alonso in the blink of an eye.

So what's the news on El Nino? I've read he will start on the bench for em...

He has no creative ability, which is why everyone thinks he's shit. Coupled with the fact he plays with Mascherano his defensive ability is overshadowed.

Team Given,Zabbaletta,Kompany,Lescott,Bridge,Swp,Barry,De Jong,Johnson,Ireland,Adebayor

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.