City v Liverpool |Official Matchday thread |21st | 15:00

Lets hope that Ireland and Ade have a good match up front today...I reckon SWP and Johnson will make some great runs on the wings too.

Hopefully no red cards for City or 90+5' injury time winners for Liverpool this time 'round.

I was really hping Richards would get the nod over Zabaleta, I think we need his pace especially if Babel drifts over to the left. Zab is a liability against any winger with half a yard of pace and I've had a feeling that either him or DeJong will be sent off today. Hope I'm wrong. Big game for Ireland he needs to recapture last season's form and show he isn't a one season wonder.

C'mon City!

andy said:
I was really hping Richards would get the nod over Zabaleta, I think we need his pace especially if Babel drifts over to the left. Zab is a liability against any winger with half a yard of pace and I've had a feeling that either him or DeJong will be sent off today. Hope I'm wrong. Big game for Ireland he needs to recapture last season's form and show he isn't a one season wonder.

C'mon City!

Agreed, strange choice that. Would have preferred Richards. Just be fucking careful Zab!

That's the team I would have put out (taking absentees etc into account). Confident.

ireland has been wanting to have a go in his favoured position so come on stevie lets be havin ya!!! fair play to mancini as well replacing toure who has been woeful at past last few games!! a great looking lineup so come city lets kick liverpools ass!! and get back on the winning trail!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.