City v Liverpool |Official Matchday thread |21st | 15:00

Brendan110_0 said:
Don't understand him playing Zableta over Richards and Johnson over Bellamy......what a knob.
Mancini out, he's shit.

Stop being such a tit. Bellamy has been 1) injured and 2) not in good form under Mancini. Johnson has been our best player since he arrived.

Brendan110_0 said:
Don't understand him playing Zableta over Richards and Johnson over Bellamy......what a knob.
Mancini out, he's shit.
shut the fuck up.

bellamy has JUST come back from injury ffs!!

To be fair whoever he picks at right back i'm not that confident with both of their defensive capabilites, pick Micah if you want an aggresive attacking right back at Zabba if you want a cautious playmaker who can cross the ball into the box slightly better.

I would have gone for Micah because of his recent performances but Mancini is damned if he does damned if he doesn't.

Project said:
Brendan110_0 said:
Mancini out, he's shit.

Stop being such a tit. Bellamy has been 1) injured and 2) not in good form under Mancini and 3) got beat up outside a night club. Johnson has been our best player since he arrived.

Just thought i'd add that bit

BlueMoonWalker said:
Micah if you want an aggresive attacking right back at Zabba if you want a cautious playmaker who can cross the ball into the box slightly better.

Love the positive spin!

Zabba if you want someone who is just shit at crosses, as opposed to Richards who is diabolically shit.

lee-mcfc said:
Brendan110_0 said:
Mancini out, he's shit.
shut the fuck up.

bellamy has JUST come back from injury ffs!!

Johnson is unproven in the Premiership IMO. Zableta isn't as good as Richards......simple as that. If Bellamy is in the squad he should be playing, he's hardly been laid up for a long period, he's not coming back from a snapped ligament/broken ankle or anything.

why is everone getting so excited over the team selection? its pretty much the same line-up as stoke at home in the cup (johnson for petrov) i didnt see us blowing them away with slick attacking play that day

Jimbo said:
why is everone getting so excited over the team selection? its pretty much the same line-up as stoke at home in the cup (johnson for petrov) i didnt see us blowing them away with slick attacking play that day

Vieira out for an attacking option. Changes the entire structure of the XI.

Shall we just let our manager get on with it on the basis that having won god knows how many titles, and seeing our players in training day-in day-out, he probably knows a thing or two more than the rest of us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.