City v Liverpool |Official Matchday thread |21st | 15:00

Sky Blue said:
Xavvi said:
Are you another 'Xavvi is a scouser' brigade member? LOLOL, get out mate.

Obvious matey but do carry on.

Hmm, my internet super fan persona isn't kicking it for you I see...

I WUV TEH SKEIKHY?

Excellent line-up that, with what I think could be our best central defensive partnership getting a rare chance to show how nthey look playing together.

My only concern is Zabba over Richards, but didn't Micah get subbed off last game with a knock? In which case its probably just a precaution - at least he's on the bench for when Zabba gets his inevitable first Yellow and looks a cert to pick up a second!

Almost the best available team except for Zabaleta instead of Micah (puzzling... Mancini rates Zab highly but Micah has been playing so well and was one of our two best players in the last match!), hopefully the exclusion of a third defensive midfielder allows us to move forward better.

like the starting lineup, and more positive after seeing Liverpools too which looks very average. just hope the boys can really come out today and attack and win this one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.