City v Liverpool |Official Matchday thread |21st | 15:00

It will be close today let's just hope Torres doesn't come on in the last 20 minutes with the scores level. I also hate Dirk Kuyt with a passion so he will undoubtedly score. Very concerned about Babel running at Zab, SWP will need to be up and down the right flank to help out. Babel is the kind of player who has one excellent performance for every ten crap performances, I imagine today will be one of his good ones. Ireland needs to link with SWP,Johnson and Ade to terrorise a shaky Liverpool defence. Bravedecision from mancini to drop the club captain but a good one given current form.

You couldn't ask for a better balanced side than this. Looking to Johnson and SWP to destroy Carragher and Insua.

Don't understand him playing Zableta over Richards and Johnson over Bellamy......what a knob.
Mancini out, he's shit.

Like the line up, Richards for me though (if fit).

Theyve got torres on the bench, but we have RSC........COme on CITY cant wait 4-1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.