City v Liverpool |Official Matchday thread |21st | 15:00

Aussie! said:
IF MANCINI PLAYS VEIERA ON SUNDAY, I AM GOING TO LOSE IT.

Start to make plans for a sailing weekend on an marvelous Australian sunshine, Mate... :-)

I'll never abuse a different opinion, Yours is just opposite to mine.

-------Given-------
Richards-Kompany-Lescott-Bridge
-----DeJong----Barry----
Johnson------Bellamy
------Tevez-----Ade----

bench: Taylor, Toure, Zab, SWP, Ireland, RSC, Sylvinho

2-0 to us.

....................Given....................
Richards....Kompany.....Lescott....Bridge
.........de Jong........Ireland...........
SWP............................A Johnson
........Adebayor....Bellamy.............

Bench:

Taylor,

Onuoha,
Touré,
Zabaleta,

Barry,
Vieira,
Petrov,

RSC.

Vieira cant last, at least not yet.

Barry got back to his usual self, wank, but he did score a goal, a shitty goal.

Toure was a bit dodgy.

Zabaleta came on, and he was the worst player on the pitch.

Given is scared of crosses, but Taylor is wank, anyone fancy getting Hart back in summer? I'd make Hart number 1 if its the only way we can keep him, he's a similar ability to Given anyway, plus he can catch and command his area (Not to mention he's only 22? and English)

What happened to Bridge last night?

lionheart said:
Aussie! said:
IF MANCINI PLAYS VEIERA ON SUNDAY, I AM GOING TO LOSE IT.
FFS when are people going to learn how to spell? Anyway, Vieira will probably be starting his 3 match ban, so don't worry.

Hard to say when it is adamant the ref. saw the casualty and decided just for a warning....

I love fair play, so I do not wanna go so far as to equalize that statement with those desperate because the ref. disallowed the City's defeat score................. but......... this is a very funny place.

We'll win this 2-0, I feel really confident, I felt really confident just before Chelsea, and that same feelig has arisen again. Tevez and someone with a header from a set piece with the goals.

Lomas has a lob on said:
We'll win this 2-0, I feel really confident, I felt really confident just before Chelsea, and that same feelig has arisen again. Tevez and someone with a header from a set piece with the goals.

Lescott!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.