City v Liverpool |Official Matchday thread |21st | 15:00

sounds like Tevez and Bellamy will feature and Vieira won't. I reckon it will be

---------------Given
Richards-Kompany-Lescott-Bridge
----------------NDJ----------------
-----Zab------------Barry---------
---------Tevez----------Bellamy
--------------Adebayor

which will make sense if you've followed Mancini's tactics here and at Inter :P

nikusha said:
City_Gentleman said:
Errr, I think we need to win this one.

Oaah this is the most interesting game in this month!

I live in Georgia (a small country in Caucasus)

and well Liverpool has more fans here but City fans grow everyday

2-1 City

Hi Nikusha......GEORGIE KINKLADZE IS A GOD

-------------------Given

Richards---Kompany---Lescott---Bridge

----------De Jong------Barry

Johnson--------Ireland----------Bellamy

--------------Tevez

new to the site...
i'm an arsenal supporter & i'm NOT looking to start any trouble or anything like that. is vieira banned for this game? & could someone tell me why mancini is persisting with 3 holding midfielders? adam johnson seems a good signing for you guys but 1 creative man in the midfield won't yield much results if you ask me. honestly hope you thrash liverpool on the weekend, hate those diving scumbags. i'd love to see you guys go out with a midfield of SWP -- de jong -- barry -- johnson, liverpool can't handle speed at all, carragher is a week away from receiving a pension & mascherano is due a red card.

...................Given

Richards....Kompany..Lescott...Bridge

SWP...De Jong....Barry.....Johnson

............Tevez........Adebayor

THIS and 6v1 City

...................Given

Richards....Toure..Lescott...Bridge

SWP...De Jong....Barry.....Johnson

............Ireland........Adebayor

If no Tevez and Kompany

5 star smitty said:
new to the site...
i'm an arsenal supporter & i'm NOT looking to start any trouble or anything like that. is vieira banned for this game? & could someone tell me why mancini is persisting with 3 holding midfielders? adam johnson seems a good signing for you guys but 1 creative man in the midfield won't yield much results if you ask me. honestly hope you thrash liverpool on the weekend, hate those diving scumbags. i'd love to see you guys go out with a midfield of SWP -- de jong -- barry -- johnson, liverpool can't handle speed at all, carragher is a week away from receiving a pension & mascherano is due a red card.

welcome to the site,that s the midfield I would like to see aswell, what do you think about vieria back in the prem, and what kind of reception will he get at the emirates in April? Better than adebayor I expect...lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.