City v Liverpool |Official Matchday thread |21st | 15:00

nikusha said:
City_Gentleman said:
Errr, I think we need to win this one.

Oaah this is the most interesting game in this month!

I live in Georgia (a small country in Caucasus)

and well Liverpool has more fans here but City fans grow everyday

2-1 City

Nice one. Spread the word!

Kinkladze was from Georgia so welcome aboard.

Come on City, we can steal a march on this lot this weekend!

southstand117 said:
5 star smitty said:
new to the site...
i'm an arsenal supporter & i'm NOT looking to start any trouble or anything like that. is vieira banned for this game? & could someone tell me why mancini is persisting with 3 holding midfielders? adam johnson seems a good signing for you guys but 1 creative man in the midfield won't yield much results if you ask me. honestly hope you thrash liverpool on the weekend, hate those diving scumbags. i'd love to see you guys go out with a midfield of SWP -- de jong -- barry -- johnson, liverpool can't handle speed at all, carragher is a week away from receiving a pension & mascherano is due a red card.

welcome to the site,that s the midfield I would like to see aswell, what do you think about vieria back in the prem, and what kind of reception will he get at the emirates in April? Better than adebayor I expect...lol

vieira will get shown lots of love...
we still love him. the only reason he didn't come back here was the wage demands, you know arsene is holding on tight to the cheque book for now. we could use him or basically any human being that's possible to play for 90 mins to replace denilson.

BudtheWeiser said:
kippax23 said:
howz it looking for tevez and bellers 4 sunday
Tevez has had his compassionate leave extended so he's not playing hopefully Bellamy will be back
Not according to the Bellamy in Bust-up With Mancini thread on the other forum. Perhaps we should have been firmer with Robinho and kept him here.

Ifs and buts surronding our team, but IF Tevez and Bellamy are OK then:

---------------------------------GIVEN-------------------------------

--RICHARDS---------TOURE---------------LESCOTT-----------BRIDGE---

--JOHNSON---------DE JONG--------------BARRY-------------BELLAMY-

---------------------ADE----------TEVEZ----------------------------

If as suspected they are not then:

---------------------------------GIVEN---------------------------------

---RICHARDS-------TOURE-----------------LESCOTT----------BRIDGE----

---SWP------------DE JONG---------------BARRY-------------JOHNSON---

------------------------------IRELAND-----------------------------------

------------------------------ADEBAYOR--------------------------------

Liverpool arent the fastest team in the world, we need to go at them with pace, especially on the counter attack. The wingers will be crucial for this.

it's ok, don't panic. we'll walk this one. this is the 4th match me and the missus will get to this season and we've won the last 3 (chelski and arsenal twice)

city 3 bindippers 0

huge game, we cant afford to lose under any circumstances. if we win then it will propel us 4 points clear of them and hopefully boost the whole teams confidence. come on city. have faith fellas

No Kompany listed in MEN squad to face Liverpool!

Manchester City (from): Given, Taylor, Richards, Zabaleta, Onuoha, Toure, Lescott, Boyata, Garrido, Sylvinho, Bridge, Wright-Phillips, Ireland, Barry, De Jong, Ibrahim, Johnson, Bellamy, Adebayor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.