City v Liverpool |Official Matchday thread |21st | 15:00

Breaker said:
How the #### would Liverpool go level on points with us with a draw, this commentator is thick as shit.

Thats what I thought - TWICE he said it - talk about biased - there not giving us points now FFS!!! LMAO!!! Think cnut!

Bonol said:
The opposite.

Good moves but both sides cannot make the final pass.

PILE OF SHIT DISHED UP BY MANCINI ONCE AGAIN. FUCK OFF BACK TO ITALY YOU CLUELES TWAT.

^^GTFO^^
We were the better side, and the ref has left with a somewhat larger wallet, with Liverpool notes stuffed in it.

Breaker said:
How the #### would Liverpool go level on points with us with a draw, this commentator is thick as shit.
Shook my head at that one. Mind you Alan Parry the commentator is a Scouser.

I for one enjoyed it, a proper mans game, some very decent defending and some solid midfield play.

Ok it wasn't a play station, premier league, pop corn 4 3 but that game could have gone either way and there was some excellent defensive play.

Far far better game than much of the pap recently

Poor game, acceptable result, shame Spurs have have bunged the linesman in the Wigan game.

that must be the worst ref display I have seen in 50 years he just about gave us nothing nobody could be that incompetant he was bought big time

overall today i thought we did better than recent weeks

we still looked solid (kompany was superb) and we looked like we had a bit more going forward for the first time in a while

just the killer ball wasnt there today

its not a great result but its better for us than it is for liverpool

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.