City v Liverpool |Official Matchday thread |21st | 15:00

I for one enjoyed it, a proper mans game, some very decent defending and some solid midfield play.

Ok it wasn't a play station, premier league, pop corn 4 3 but that game could have gone either way and there was some excellent defensive play.

Far far better game than much of the pap recently

Brendan110_0 is not a fan. No way can a SUPPORTER of a club constantly look for negatives so willingly.

frustrating but ok. the shape and organisation was there, just that little spark missing. ireland was the big disappointment today, it was all on him to provide the spark and he didn't. I don't blame mancini for trying ibrahim, even if it didn't work out. maybe swp should have stayed on but that's it. bellamy was another big disappointment when he came on, he looked very rusty. zab and ade looked good, barry and ndj had good enough games. the centre halves look very very good together. lescott looks like our best defender, calm and authoritative. it was just the creative players who disappointed.

if we had tevez in that team, we'd have annihilated them.

mancityscot said:
lee-mcfc said:
Brendan110_0 & mancityscot are pricks

"FT. and i am now wishing we hadnt sacked mark hughes.

fucking dogshit"

LOL WTFFF^^^

cheers mate. so are you happy watching that then yeh? because i'm not
was a shite game i know that but to go on about mark hughes haha oh dear thats in the past. GET OVER IT.

edit : but we look far better than our recent games! e.g stoke.

EalingBlue2 said:
I for one enjoyed it, a proper mans game, some very decent defending and some solid midfield play.

Ok it wasn't a play station, premier league, pop corn 4 3 but that game could have gone either way and there was some excellent defensive play.

I enjoyed it too.....Some good displays there from Zab, De Jong, Lescott...

EalingBlue2 said:

This - all of it.

Aussie! said:
KEY POINTS - WALTON CANNOT REF

- WE NEED TEVEZ BACK

- JOHNSON MUST BE IN THE 1ST TEAM EVERY TIME

- THE DEFENSIVE LINE WITH KOMPANY INSTEAD OF KOLO IS GREAT.
Caps_Lock2.JPG

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.