City v Liverpool |Official Matchday thread |21st | 15:00

In the grand scheme of things not a bad result, but we should have made more a game of it.

good result, will happily take a point. To all those saying dogshit rubbish etc, fucking grow up.

Good result a point is better than no points at all. 4th place still with a game in hand, but we really need tevez back.

1 Chelsea 27 41 61
2 Man Utd 27 39 57
3 Arsenal 27 33 55
4 Tottenham 27 20 46
5 Man City 26 15 46
6 Liverpool 27 16 45
7 Aston Villa 26 16 45

Horrible horrible shite again today. No ambition whatsoever being shown by manager or players.

4th place or not I'm starting to hope Mancini is gone in the summer and I'm not normally one to call for the managers head

We are so much better playing those tactics. Johnson is a very good player and Kompany makes the defence.

I for one enjoyed it, a proper mans game, some very decent defending and some solid midfield play.

Ok it wasn't a play station, premier league, pop corn 4 3 but that game could have gone either way and there was some excellent defensive play.

Far far better game than much of the pap recently

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.