CITY v Liverpool: Post Match Discussion

Re: Support our boys

MaineDAWG2008 said:
...instead of fookin criticising.

All iv read so far is nothing but negativity towards a number of our players. Yaya, Nasri, Mario, Dzeko, Kolarov to name a few.

Fustration is one thing, but hearing calls for players not to be included in teamsheets and to be removed from the club (mario) is ridiculous.

We are still unbeaten.

Get a friikkin grip ffs.

Either support the team or get lost!!

Amen!

we got a point at anfield after the rags drew at home to the barcodes and we're 5 points clear

perspective

TCIB said:
byronic said:
Let's calm down on the Balo hate. We know he's volatile and that these things happen with him from time to time and will probably happen again, he cannot change over night though he is well on the way, I feel. The red card was debatable although Balo should have known better.

Sorry but he has been here long enough now so the "overnight" bit does not wash with me. I think fans are well within their right to be miffed at him for this tbh.

I am miffed at him.

Why didn't he elbow skrtel?!

I was so disappointed to see that there was no contact, and no attempt to elbow, just a standard challenge for the ball. This is a red card offence in my opinion. Balotelli has been here long enough to know exactly what a red card offence is, so why isn't he performing them on the pitch?!

I've had enough of having to rely on our best referees to judge when is the right time to send off this 'model citizen'. pffft. We need a real immature, petulant idiot to take some pressure off the referees instead of this pansy who isn't doing his job properly.

We brought him here for some controversy, damn it! All we get is firework displays and consistent, high class performances on the pitch. He needs to turn things around pronto and start breaking legs, or I for one will be removing him from my christmas card list.

Balo haters make me laugh if it wasnt for his goals we wouldnt even be where we are but lets forget that and slate him when he is unfairly sent off.

Hahaha I hate fickle people and some of you people need to take a long look in he mirror. Kompany deserved to be sent off and he is our captain. Should he be thrown out the club too?.

Palerider said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
Palerider said:
Anyone who thinks this was a point won needs to book an appointment at the doctors. We are now a top side, possibly in the top three in the world, and the only thing we lack is a winning attitude ( fans included ). Roberto Mancini has gone up in my opinion, he went to Anfield to win, he went to Munich to win and he went to Naples to win. We did not win any of those games but what we did was set a new standard for ourselves. Think about that we are now actually going to Bayern Munich and Liverpool to WIN. It's a massive change in attitude, perhaps not for Mancini but certainly for most of us as fans. Great, great times for us blues.

Think you´re right up to a point but you should give the lads more credit after avery tough trip to Naples. The scousers were taking it easy and getting ready to let rip against us. Had the ref sent Reina off or we had not been so unfortunate for their goal I´m sure we would have won

I think a point each was fair post match but pre match we should have an attitude that only a win is good enough. I think Mancini went all out for the win which is definitely the correct attitude. For the record, like most City fans, I'm pre-programmed ( brainwashed ) to think a point at Anfield, Highbury, Old Trafford etc is a good result but thankfully men like Mancini don't! Basically our attitude is designed to get us 40 points and survival, Mancini's is a strategy to win the Premiership. His experience comes from being a winner our's from being losers. Mancini is fast becoming my favourite manager of all time!
mancini said in the circumstances he was happy with a point. But we went to win the game

We would have won it as well, but for a fluke goal. Same as at Fulham. These things happen in a season, and we handled it, and the sending off

We need to beat Norwich now with Chelsea and Arsenal coming up

Blue Haze said:
I don't understand the criticism, the whole team didn't play well outside of Hart and we still got a point at Anfield. The place where we got turned over last year.

I thought we played well. Ref didnt

Re: Operation Anfield Exercise

it is an exercise to get all the chav scouse birds off their fat scouse arses and to eat their 5 aday portion of fruit and veg,instead of a pan of scouse and lard washed down with blue wicked and a pack of b&h.

Some really good performances today.

Hart obviously but also Lescott,Vinnie after a shaky start plus ,Clichy,Barry,Milner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.