CITY v Liverpool: Post Match Discussion

RochBlue said:
Balo - Face like a slapped arse when he scores and laughs when he gets sent off - he needs help :-)

No he didn't. He laughed when the ref gave a foul.

Great run by dzeko to beat his man, great hold up by silva, just wish he could have spotted yaya, they had THREE in goal!! ahh well , it was meant to happen, still i wish david could have passed to yaya and something woukd have come out of it.

A point is still great though.

*applauds joe hart* what a game hes had today and i think a point here with the form they are isnt such a bad thing :)

RochBlue said:
Balo - Face like a slapped arse when he scores and laughs when he gets sent off - he needs help :-)

He laughed as it was a joke of a booking. He hasn't let me down or his team.

BlueMoon_1987 said:
This game was a point gained, rather than two points lost. A really good team performance, particularly in the last twenty minutes and against a terrible referee.
It was an adequate performance in a game which, alongside our visit to the Emirates, was always going to be one of our hardest games this season. I'll take that but there's lots I wasn't happy about.

Delighted that we kept the 5 point gap. Good result today. I loved Mario before today and I still love him now, nothing knee jerk here.

itisrising said:
On twitter, People are saying Balotelli has damaged Liverpool's away changing room.

As he should.

oh i'm sorry did i say that, i meant bad bad balo *shakes head with a cheesy grin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.