CITY v Liverpool: Post Match Discussion

Ok.

I'd have taken a point before the game.

I thought Agüero was anonymous, Nasri offered nothing really, leaving Silva as the only real playmaker. Given his shackles it was no surprise that he couldn't really affect much, although he did the assist for Kompany's goal.

Defensively we were on eggshells given that the whole Liverpool side are a bunch of diving bastards. Why doesn't Suarez get booked? Each time Atkinson says get up, why not do something about it? Crap referee. The worst in fact.

Yaya had an off game and Milner was always going to be more of a holder than a provider. Indeed the right side, usually so productive, couldn't really penetrate which meant Micah wasn't at his barnstorming best. Lescott was very unlucky with the own goal, but on the whole did well, as did Gaz Baz and Clichy. If a striker scores an equaliser, then Joe Hart's save was the equivalent thing to keep us in the game.

The unbeaten league run continues, which must be good in terms of psychology.

MCFC BOB said:
EVERYBODY CALM DOWN

Balotelli will only miss the Arsenal game.

yes, time to think about the team for that game. our players need a rest.

RochBlue said:
swblue said:
RochBlue said:
Balo - Face like a slapped arse when he scores and laughs when he gets sent off - he needs help :-)

No he didn't. He laughed when the ref gave a foul.

Chill mate, the smiley face thing at the end means that I am joking!!!

Fair dos. I did spot that after :-)

RochBlue said:
Balo - Face like a slapped arse when he scores and laughs when he gets sent off - he needs help :-)

he was laughing at how Skrtel went down like a sack of potatoes for nothing, and how he instinctively knew that from what the ref had done (and NOT done) throughout the game what was coming next..

he was laughing ironically FFS.

he wasn't happy about it, and I understand there was something afterward in the changing rooms, so I couldn't disagree more with your interpretation of things - by any chance are you Martin Atkinson?

Balo was constantly chasing balls and people down, showing great tenacity. The 2nd yellow was a complete joke. I've already put that behind me. Whats a little more worrying is wondering how much longer we must wait until Nasri shows up...

I think it's a little unfair to call Aguero anonymous when he's the type of player that feeds off of good service, he got absolutely none today, I'm more disappointed with Nasri, he did very little.

lmjones1uk said:
Only one criticism of Joe, wish he would pass out from defence more rather than doing goal kicks because his distribution is cack

this! can we not use barry as barca would xavi? pass him the ball from keeps and let him distribute accordingly?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.