City v Liverpool Post Match

paphos-mcfc said:
jimharri said:
Lelle said:
No no no love City since 2008 and Sven, but really...9 points ahead of us cant just be bad referees and luck ?
''Gloryhunter alert''

6466959_orig.jpg
''Where de wimmin at?''

ColinBellsjockstrap said:
ffs! get a grip.

Rewind four years....Can you imagine we would be moaning now that we have ONLY finished second in the premiership.......

Anyhow, it's never over till the fat lady sings......we proved that last season.
most pointless argument ever we cant be unhappy now because we used to be worse by that reckoning we should just be happy as long as we aren't in league 1 as once we were

oakiecokie said:
masterwig said:
Early leavers: don't bother coming next week. If you aren't going to support the team when it needs it you can fuck off.

Were you actually there ??
Of course. Walking back to town now. Amazing what mobiles can do.

gaving673 said:
Liverpool supporter here, sorry for ruining your title hopes good luck for the rest of the season though. Also, how good is Milner? I never really rated him much especially after the Euros but what a player

I don't think anyone can complain with the result. Liverpool played exceptionally, just unfortunate it was against us. You'll probably get a load of shit on this thread, but it's basically because the league is probably gone now, and to the biggest cunts ever!

Ray78 said:
Remember when we lost to Arsenal away last season. This could be the turning point.
we have been waiting for the turning point for months now.

birchwoodgingerste said:
So harts no good at getting down low, barry and garcia are to slow nasri disapears silva is average dzeko is poor kolorovs dog pooh and lescotts clumsy wudnt think we were champions last year would you!!
Its all about the here and now last years gone get with it

The team is most of all crying for a pacey smart-midfielder which should be able to shut down attacks and switch the ball upfront to the attacking midfielders/wingers.

gaving673 said:
Liverpool supporter here, sorry for ruining your title hopes good luck for the rest of the season though. Also, how good is Milner? I never really rated him much especially after the Euros but what a player
Pity you didn't put in that sort of performance against the vermin.

EaglesFan said:
No need to slate the players, or the manager.

There are plenty of games left, plus head-to-head with the Rags.

Roberto needs to find best starting 11, and stick to it for a while rather than confusing everyone every game.

I still have faith.

AGREED!! Bollocks to alll this 'gap' crap. There was a 13 point swing from City to United later than this last season then an 8 point swing back to City!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.