City v Liverpool Post Match

Remember when we lost to Arsenal away last season. This could be the turning point.

Broady_pie1505 said:
Lucky to get a point really, spirited stuff and amazing goal from aguero, ultimately not good enough though, we are nine points behind those rag twats for a reason. United will slip up but don't think we are good enough to make up the points now, but I still love city so who cares
Ditto we cant win the PL every season and big changes will be ahead, exciting times, i feel blessed.

jimharri said:
Lelle said:
Churchill123 said:
You for real? - I smell a rag!

No no no love City since 2008 and Sven, but really...9 points ahead of us cant just be bad referees and luck ?
''Gloryhunter alert''

6466959_orig.jpg

gaving673 said:
Liverpool supporter here, sorry for ruining your title hopes good luck for the rest of the season though. Also, how good is Milner? I never really rated him much especially after the Euros but what a player

Well done on the draw. I have to concede that we were lucky to have gotten anything out of this game.

gaving673 said:
Liverpool supporter here, sorry for ruining your title hopes good luck for the rest of the season though. Also, how good is Milner? I never really rated him much especially after the Euros but what a player

shame you couldn't win vrs the rags this season :s u deserved a win and draw :S rag cheating cunts :<. Henderson is becoming a decent player which i find very surprising.

Sturidge lol. Says he lost his footing and did not dive. Replay shows him screaming when going down and looking direct at the ref. lying bastard, he dived

Billy Blue Bollox said:
Lelle said:
Manchester_lalala said:
Why didn't Liverpool play like that against united? They were the best team we've played all season.

Beacuse united is way better than us? Maybe...?
U must be a utd fan .... Ask sky fool

Says the childish tool who pretends to be a fan of another club. Sad twat.

Post history tells all.

Going to start any more Utd topics tonight?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.