City v Liverpool Post Match

Lelle said:
Churchill123 said:
Lelle said:
Beacuse united is way better than us? Maybe...?

You for real? - I smell a rag!

No no no love City since 2008 and Sven, but really...9 points ahead of us cant just be bad referees and luck ?

You'd be surprised at how much the referees can influence games over the course of the season. & no, fouls do not even out.

summer of 69 said:
heslops barnet said:
Been saying all season that 'flying angel Hart' can't stop shots low down, poor punching....must be all 'wonder goals' he lets in?

Glad to find someone I agree with on Hart. He's appalling at getting down to cover his posts, almost fucking lazy!! The rot started with Real Madrid's equaliser.
Another hart realist , he cannot save anything fired at him from outside the box. Not a patch on joe corrigan

We need to sort out having 3-4 of our players challenging each other in the middle, but no one dropping to the back post on our corners. Kolarov played in two beauties to the back post region, but everyone was in the middle - I get pissed off when my 12 year-old son's team does that...

ffs! get a grip.

Rewind four years....Can you imagine we would be moaning now that we have ONLY finished second in the premiership.......

Anyhow, it's never over till the fat lady sings......we proved that last season.

Have to realise the 9 points difference is down to them having a record ever points talley at this stage, another season we would be closer. They have had some unbelievable luck this year and key decisions in games like pool, Chelsea that's hugely helped them. Even Southampton in mid week had them hanging on and were the better side with more chances and Sturidge should have equalised at the swamp late on

Liverpool supporter here, sorry for ruining your title hopes good luck for the rest of the season though. Also, how good is Milner? I never really rated him much especially after the Euros but what a player

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.